STI - Sear Tactical Innovations is a small company smack dab in the center of the American Heartland, in Lawrence, KS
Why a Rifle Sling?
We officially started the company in the Spring of 2013, and set out to solve a problem we and our friends had ourselves... the fact we couldn’t find a basic rifle sling that was highly durable, well made and with great functionality, without paying $35 to $60 dollars for it.
With that simple idea... to make a great rifle sling and then sell it at a great price... we played around with basic designs, and settled on an older original design idea, that had made the rounds in the shooting sports for a few years, and sold for $35 to $40 dollars.
After trial and error we got it down into the $20 ($19.90 for the basic rifle sling set-up), and our flagship product was born.
We originally started selling on Amazon.com, and are now branching out to attachment hardware, tactical gear and multi-purpose shooting sports and outdoor gear with the launch of our new State of the Art, secure, Shopify E-Commerce Online Store
- Located in Lawrence, KS - 45 minutes west of the Kansas City Metro
- STI formed in Spring 2013
- Started selling our hugely successful rifle sling in July of 2013 on Amazon.com
- Grew to 2 full-time and 2 part-time employees by fall 2016
- Started building SECURE SotA (State of the Art) e-commerce website summer of 2016